Manage Your Account
Register at alltelwireless.com/myaccount for online account management and you can:
- Check your account balance(s)
- Sign up for Auto Pay
- Refill your account with a credit/debit card
- Create/modify your personal profile
- View your selected rate plan details
- View your transaction history
To register your U Prepaid account, your phone must have the text messaging feature turned on. A registration code is sent to your phone to complete the account registration.
Track Your Balance
You can check your balance in the following ways:
- Dial *369 from your U Prepaid phone and listen to the automated message.
- Text the word MINUTE to MYMINS (696-467) to get your balance sent to your phone.
- Log in to My Account (alltelwireless.com/myaccount) and view your account details.
- Call 1-800-Alltel1 and select the option to hear your balance.
- A full payment is required to reset both your plan's dollar and minute balances. Refill your full rate plan fee amount every 31 days to receive your monthly package of minutes, messages and data.
- Replenish early with the full amount of your rate plan fee to restart your minutes and carry over your unused balance.
- More than one smaller payment cannot be combined to equal your rate plan fee. Any refill to your account for less than your rate plan fee will not award your monthly package and the money can only be used for pay-per-use services.
- A partial payment can add funds to your account for extra services. Money added to your account will be placed in a dollar balance for you to use with pay-per-use services.
- Any unused dollar balance can be carried over to the next month. With a full or partial payment, any remaining funds are good for 31 days.
- If you do not refill your account within 120 days of being put on hold, your account will be cancelled and your phone number will be disconnected.
- Near Expiration Notifications: Free text messages are sent to you when you are near your expiration date as a reminder to refill.
- Auto-Pay: Sign up for auto-pay and avoid missing your plan expiration date. Go to www.alltelwireless.com/myaccount to manage your service.
Set Up Voice Mail: www.alltelwireless.com/support/article.html?docId=ACCTSUP116
Using & checking voice mail will reduce your account balance; if you don't set up a voice mail greeting within 60 days, your mailbox will be deleted.
Available Countries/Rates: www.alltelwireless.com/support